MORNING DEVOTION

 


MORNING PRAYER

Finally, brethren, whatsoever

things are true, whatsoever things

are honest, whatsoever things are

just, whatsoever things are pure,

whatsoever things are lovely,

whatsoever things are of good

report; if there be any virtue, and

if there be any praise, think on

these things.

From: Philippians 4:8


INSPIRATION

We need to keep our minds

focused on the things of God.

Anything that encourages us to be

loving, peaceful, just, patient, and

pure, is of God. When we focus on

these things, instead of the

discouraging messages the world

produces, we will produce them in

our actions during our daily lives.


PRAYER

Dear God, there are so many

messages that fly around in this

world, and many of them aren't

very encouraging. Lord, I thank

you that I can focus on you and

everything about you, because that

is what keeps me sane and at rest.

May my actions always be of you,

Father. In Jesus' name, I pray.

Amen.

Comments