MORNING DEVOTION

 


MORNING PRAYER

I am crucified with Christ:

nevertheless I live; yet not I, but

Christ liveth in me: and the life

which I now live in the flesh I live

by the faith of the Son of God, who

loved me, and gave himself for me.

From: Galatians 2:20


INSPIRATION

Because of what Christ did, we can

confidently stand and say that we

are in Him and He is in us. Though

we live in our earthly bodies, our

spirit has been regenerated. We

have been redeemed. We have a

glorious uture ahead of us, and it

is by faith we believe this and

continue to live out the will of God

for our lives. We live a life of faith

now, of total trust in our Savior,

Jesus Christ, the Son of the

Almighty God, our Father, who

never stopped loving us and never

will.


PRAYER

Dear God, our Heavenly Father, I

just want to thank you for your

endless love for me. You have been

there for me far before I knew of

you or even thought of coming to

you. I will forever thank you for

that precious act of love, where

you gave up your Son so that I

could be a part of you again. Jesus,

my Savior, thank you for what you

did for me and for everyone else

on this earth. Thank you for this

beautiful life I now have in you,

Lord. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

Comments