MORNING DEVOTION

 


MORNING PRAYER

Then flew one of the seraphims

unto me, having a live coal in his

hand, which he had taken with the

tongs from off the altar: And he

laid it upon my mouth, and said,

Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and

thine iniquity is taken away, and

thy sin purged.

From: Isaiah 6:6-7


INSPIRATION

Isaiah was dirty and full of sin. He

was unworthy to see God's

holiness. Then the heavenly being

took a hot coal from God's alter. He

put it on Isaiah lips and his sins

were taken away and cleansed.

Similarly, Jesus cleanses us who

have faith in Him. He cleanses us

and He makes us pure. Jesus Christ

is our only hope of salvation from

our wickedness. He is the only way

to the Father and to heaven. Do

you have faith in Jesus to remove

your sins? If you cannot

confidently answer, think and pray

about it. It is always better to be

sure. It is okay to not be sure; there

is no shame in that. Get on your

knees and ask God to reveal

Himself to You. Proclaim your faith

in Him and give Him your life. This

is the way to salvation from your

wickedness, sin, and the

punishment you deserve - that we

all deserve, but Jesus bore.


PRAYER

Jesus, thank You for bearing the

burden and punishment of my sins

and wrongdoings. You are the only

way to come to the Father and to

everlasting life. I place my faith in

You and You only. I believe that

You, Jesus, are the Son of God. I

believe in the Father and Holy

Spirit also. I believe in the trinity

and that the Trinity is one. I put no

one else before You in my

priorities. If You are not at my

center, remove idols from my life. I

place my life, faith, and trust in

You. I repent from my

wrongdoing, and I come before

You in faith. My life is in Your

hands. I come to You because You

are gracious and let me call on

Your name. Amen.

Comments