MORNING DEVOTION

 


MORNING PRAYER

But whoso keepeth his word, in

him verily is the love of God

perfected: hereby know we that we

are in him. He that saith he abideth

in him ought himself also so to

walk, even as he walked.

From: 1 John 2:5-6


INSPIRATION

It is not enough to simply hear

God's word. We must obey the

Word and use it as an instructional

manual for how we should live our

lives. When we follow the Lord's

commands and live as Jesus did,

others can tell we are different.

This is how others know we are

Christ followers -by the way we

follow his teachings and put them

into practice. If you are just

listening to sermons and Bible

verses but are not applying them

to your life, you are not showing

your love for God.


PRAYER

Dear God, I want others to know I

put my faith in you and love you,

so help mne to put my beliefs into

action. You have given us the best

example of love with the gift of

your Son, Jesus Christ, and the

Bible. Give me opportunities to

show others your love by the way I

live my life. Thank you, O Lord, for

sending us your word and allow its

truth to change our lives. May I

abide in you all my days. In Jesus'

name, amen.

Comments