MORNING DEVOTION

 


MORNING PRAYER

But the Lord is faithful, who shall

stablish you, and keep you from

evil.

From: 2 Thessalonians 3:3


INSPIRATION

There will be days when you are

tempted and days when you need

protection, but you are a child of

God. God will never leave you or

forsake you - you will never have

to walk through these challenging

times alone. He is always faithful.

He offers his protection and will

help you stay away from evil. He

has given you his Holy Spirit as a

guide. Trust the Spirit to alert you

when you have stumbled into

trouble and call on him for

protection.


PRAYER

Dear God, when I am fearful and

need courage, I know you will

strengthen me. You are always

faithful and you will never leave

me - thank you! Help me to trust

you to guide me through difficult

situations and protect me from any

evil the evil one tries to use against

me. O Lord, make my faith

stronger so that I do not have a

spirit of fear. Thank you for

rescuing me time and time again.

In Jesus' name, amen.

Comments