MORNING DEVOTION

 


MORNING PRAYER

And this commandment have we

from him, That he who loveth God

love his brother also.

From: 1 John 4:21


INSPIRATION

The life we live, as Christians, is

not just about focusing on what we

have received. It is also about what

we give. We are not to selfishly sit

on this free gift we have received

and only be concerned about our

selfish interests. We are

commanded to exercise the love

we have received, by being loving

towards others as well. God

expects us to reenact the love he

expressed towards us, to the

people we come across in our daily

lives.


PRAYER

Dear God, I desire to express the

|love you have given me to my

fellow brothers and sisters in the

Lord. Father, help me to be

attentive to their needs and their

struggles so I can be a helping

hand, ready to assist wherever I

can. May I never be influenced or

carried away by my selfish desires,

Father. This I pray, in Jesus' name.

Amen.

Comments