MORNING DEVOTION

 


MORNING PRAYER

The LORD bless thee, and keep

thee: The LORD make his face shine

upon thee, and be gracious unto

thee: The LORD lift up his

countenance upon thee, and give

thee peace.

From: Numbers 6:24-26


INSPIRATION

God will never withhold a single

good thing from his children-

those who choose to walk with

Him. He is the source of your peace

and He is your protector. He will

keep you to the very end. As you

live your daily Christian life, be

encouraged to know that your

needs have been met and God is

always with you and that will

never change.


PRAYER

Dear God, thank you for your love

that allows me to find everything I

need in you. My mind is at rest

because I know that you are with

me and you will never leave me or

forsake me. In Jesus' name, I pray.

Amen.

Comments