MORNING DEVOTION

 


MORNING PRAYER

Commit thy way unto the LORD;

trust also in him; and he shall

bring it to pass. And he shall bring

forth thy righteousness as the

light, and thy judgment as the

noonday.

From: Psalms 37:5-6


INSPIRATION

We will always come up with plans,

dreams, ambitions and goals for

the future. But we need to realize

God is the only one who truly

knows what's best for us. When

you think of your life and your

future, make sure that you commit

your plans to God. Listen to what

He tells you and make sure that

you are following His guidance as

you make decisions about your life.


PRAYER

Dear God, I commit all my plans,

dreams, and aspirations into your

hands. Lord I desire that my plans

will be a reflection of your will for

my life. In Jesus' name, I pray.

Amen.

Comments