MORNING DEVOTION

 


MORNING PRAYER

Behold, I shew you a mystery; We

shall not all sleep, but we shall all

be changed, In a moment, in the

twinkling of an eye, at the last

trump: for the trumpet shall

sound, and the dead shall be raised

incorruptible, and we shall be

changed. For this corruptible must

put on incorruption, and this

mortal must put on immortality.

From: 1 Corinthians 15:51-53


INSPIRATION

Our current bodies are corruptible

and mortal - they can fall to death

and any pain inflicted on them. But

in the time of Christ's return, all

believers who have died will be

raised up, and those who are alive,

will be given their immortal and

incorruptible bodies. We may not

know what we will look like, but

we know that it will be glorious

as God has promised us.


PRAYER

Dear God, I thank you that I can

rejoice in all things because I know

that what I go through in this body

is merely temporary. Every pain,

every sickness, and every infirmity

are just signs of this fleshly body's

weakness. But I am glad that a time

is coming that this body will be

done away with and I, and all your

children, will take on a more

glorious form. In Jesus' name, I

pray. Amen.

Comments